Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Week 80: Goodbye York!!


I know, right? I cant believe it either!
 
And hello Newcastle!! Yeah, I hadn't heard of it either before I came to England, but apparently its the biggest city in the mission. (It also happens to be the home of one of the best English Football Teams in the League!
 
Its hard to put down my feelings about this sudden change... I mean, it definitely came as a shock to all of us here in the Zone, I was expected to stay here for at least another 3 months, staying at least one more transfer after ''killing off'' Elder Horner (he goes home in two weeks!) and I was quite happy with that outcome! To be honest, I would have been more than happy to finish off my mission here in this beautiful city... But God had a different plan, and that plan includes moving to the Sunderland Zone to be with a Chinese speaking missionary, Elder Burt! I don't know much about Elder Burt, other than that means I'll be learning a lot more Chinese than I previously knew... And we'll also be working a lot on the University Campus! Which is very exciting! So , there's a lot going on here in the mission field, so much, in fact that I'm going to have to end this email a bit short! So lemme put down my new adress, and please start sending me letters ASAP! :D (c)
 
Elder Gabriel Spencer
 
1a Henry Street
Gosforth
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE3 1DQ
England
 
I'll email you next Tuesday (bank holiday Monday, no libraries open)
 
Love,
Elder Gabriel G. Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment