Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 13: District Leader Exchange



Hiya everybody! Hope you are all enjoying the weather back home! Its still rainy, windy England over here :)

I had a great week again! I absolutely LOVED Saturday and Sunday! The Lord blessed Elder Pass and I so much this past weekend... We loved it!

So... I must apologize, but I dont have as much time as I normally do, so I will try to keep it short and let the pictures do most of the talking...


First of all! We had another Zone development meeting! I love it! Its always so inspiring and edifying... Its fantastic! The first picture is of the teams in the Leeds Zone! Woot!

Next interesting thing that happened... District leader exchange! Elder Peery is such a humble yet dedicated and hard working missionary... I learned a lot from him! The Second picture is of me and him (we were feeling patriotic) next to the flat flag!

Next! Can I just state how beautiful England's skies are (when its not cloudy/raining)?? They are magnificent!! This past Sunday morning was simply breathtaking... Third picture.

All in all, it was a pretty splendiferous(c) week... I love this work. I really really do. I cant imagine what I'd be doing right now if I wasnt a missionary... Probably spending the rest of my life making up for what I would have missed here... This is where I am meant to be! This is my corner of the sky, for two years anyway :) I love Jesus Christ, I love Joseph Smith, and I love my Heavenly Father! I am so blessed!

And I love you all!
Cheers!
Elder Gabriel G. Spencer
P.S. New address for letters! Please read the following update:

Hiya Everyone! You can now send letters to my actual flat address, rather than the mission office address! Until I transfer to a new area, please send your letters to:
Elder Gabriel Spencer
#4 Melbourne Mills
Melbourne Street, Morley, Leeds
England LS27 8BJ

If you have a package you would like to send, please send it to the mission office (to avoid it getting lost) address at:
Elder Gabriel Spencer
England Leeds Mission
Lister House, Lister Hill
Horsforth, Leeds
England, LS18 5AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment