Monday, July 25, 2011

Week 40: Exchanges with Elder Pass

Hello everybody! I hope you are all doing well!

This past week has gone by SOOO FAST!!! Eler Dundee and I were certainly kept busy ;) First off, I had my first district meeting! It went super well! I even had one of the sisters in my district tell me afterward that it was her favourite one she's ever been to! So that was good news :)

This past week, right after district meeting, I went on my first exchange with the newest Sheffield Zone leader, Elder Pass! Thats right! The good ol' Pass and Spencer team was back together, after 6 months of inactivity! It was such a blast to work with my trainer again, and to learn some news tips and tricks as well! This was one of the most effective finding weeks of Doncaster since Ive been here! We found 3 different families! (1 Slovakian, and 2 English) and we are so excited to help them progress to the waters of baptism! Also, while we were doing some finding, I ran across this Russian man, and had a whole conversation with him in russian! He wasnt interested, but I asked him if there were any more russians living around, and he pointed us to a house that is absolutely full of Russians! about 15 or 20 of them in this shared housing complex! AH! I AM SO EXCITED! Ya gavaru nem noshka ruskie, yaz uznayu jesues kristus lubet nas! Woot!

Well, Ive gotta go, sorry! Not enough time for pictures... But I will send some great ones next week! Promise!

Love,
Elder Gabriel G. Spencer
PS Next baptism, James in 2 weeks! More news to follow next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment