Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 6: Thanksgiving and SNOW!



Monday, November 29th, 2010

'Ello, all!!!

Can you believe that November is already over?? Time sure flies by doesn't it?

First of all, SNOW!

Yes, that's right, it has finally snowed in England. And it's cooold! Now I don't mean temperature wise colder than Utah, but the wind blows like crazy over here!
Great news! As of last Saturday, there are two more people scheduled for baptism on the 18th of December!! Including Gemma and Amy! (Both 26, both with a son named Jayden) They are so fantastic, and will love going to the Leeds 5 branch!
Sabeena and Antonio are still progressing towards the waters of baptism on the 18th as well, and as of the end of this week, Sabeena will be completely off smoking forever!!! Both Elder Pass and I are certainly excited for her and her son. :)
Thanksgiving, you say? What's that? People don't really celebrate Thanksgiving over here :-/ We didn't have a tea (dinner) appointment or anything for that night... So you know what we did? We went to the REd Hot World Buffet again, this time with a bunch of missionaries from our zone :) It was delicious!!! And the pudding (dessert, as you would call it in the states) is delicious there! Ah! I loved it! You see that picture with the big grin on my face? Yes. That's how I looked through that entire meal :)
Last P-day we went to Leeds University to find a hoodie. It's a big campus... and for those of you who may be wondering, no I didn't see my high school friend Mackenzi Van Engelenhoven there. If I do, I'll let you know :)

Let's see... what else happened this week....
It's been a busy week, of course, but we've been able to get a lot done :) I'll have to remember to write down a highlight of each day so I'll remember... That's it! That's what I'll do :) Because this is a small email, compared to my other ones I think... so expect even more exciting news next week!

Enjoy the snow! I know I will!

Sincerely,
Elder Gabriel Spencer

P.S. 3 Nephi 18:24 (c)



No comments:

Post a Comment